Sun, Aug 30|
Self & Team Awareness Leadership Retreat
This 3.5 hour online workshop will take place on Sunday the 30th of August at 1 PM CST (Houston). You will receive a Zoom registration link to your email address once your payment has been processed.
Time & Location
Aug 30, 2020, 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM CDT
The Self & Team Awareness Leadership Retreat will allow you to become a user of Equilibria’s core tools – the E-Colors and Personal Intervention. These tools will essentially enable you to achieve better results by becoming a more intentional leader, in charge of your actions and interactions, helping you to realize your potential by effectively managing personality diversity.
Please note that you will receive a Zoom registration link to your email address once your payment has been processed - this link will provide the needed calendar invites and meeting details to finish your registration. You will also receive a coupon code to redeem your E-Colors Basic Report.
This 3.5 hour online workshop will take place on Sunday the 30th of August at 1 PM CST (Houston).
The Self & Team Awareness Leadership Retreat's objectives are to:
- Better understand, work with and influence your work colleagues and professional network.
- Develop your personal effectiveness by leveraging your strengths and managing your potential limiters to advance in your career.
- Build stronger personal and professional relationships by taking a win/win approach to communications.
- Reduce your level of frustration caused by people you find difficult to understand.
- Better understand, communicate with and manage your relationships with your team, peers and family members.
- Improve your ability to lead intentionally, coordinate efforts with multiple players and support staff.
- Enhance your ability to influence others through deeper understanding of personalities.
The Self & Team Awareness Leadership Retreat's includes:
- A live 3.5 hour Zoom virtual sessions led by two Equilibria Personality Diversity Experts.
- A coupon code to redeem your basic report (retails at 4,99 USD).
- The E-Colors and Personal Intervention Pocket Guide E-book (retails at 6,99 USD).
We will cover the following topics:
- Equilibria and E-Colors foundation
- Introduction to Equilibria
- Introduction to E-Colors
- Foundational exercise
- Effective communication
- Personal Intervention - a behavioral management tool
- Actionable intelligence for immediate use
- Explore practical applications, review lessons learned and wrap-up
- Q & A
Don't miss the opportunity and sign up today!
By registering to this event you are agreeing to Equilibria's Terms & Conditions
- Ticket type
Self & Team Awareness Retreat
Access to the webinar + additional study materials and special discounts.Price$99.00
+$2.48 service fee+$2.48 service fee